In the first leg of the visit to Beijing, the delegation will sign six government-to-business (G2B) MoUs.
- The government will sign an MoU with Camel Group Company Ltd engaged in the research and development, manufacture, distribution and recycling of storage batteries.
- Another Memorandum of Understanding will be signed with industry body China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT). Another MoU with CCPITpertains to the construction sector.
- Following Guizhou International Investment Corporation delegates’ visit to Visakhapatnam in November last year, the AP government will ink an MoU with the Corporation.
- The state will also sign an MoU with Sinoma International Engineering Company Ltd which operates in equipment manufacturing, supply and engineering sector.
- Another pact will be inked with New Hope Liuhe Company Limited. The firm engages in integration of farming industry operations, such as feed production, livestock breeding and slaughtering, and meat processing.
- Under the business-to-business (B2B) segment, AP will sign two key MoUs with Chinese industries in Beijing.
- Vertex Cements (India) and Sinoma will also sign an MoU. Vertex Cements has already come forward to set up its cement unit at Gangavaram in Guntur district.