As many as 15 companies had submitted Expression of Interest for the job of PAMC for the new upcoming Andhra Pradesh Capital. Of the 15, eight have been short-listed. In the pre-bid meeting on 28th November, the representatives of these firms sought extension of time to submit technical and financial bids as they want to tour the capital city area and study geography, topography and other essential components before quoting a bid.
- London based Arup Group, in consortium with San Francisco based Thompson Design Group,
- Globally reputed McKinsey
- The joint venture of Korea Land and Housing Corporation and Yooshin Engineering Corporation ( both from Republic of Korea),
- Japan based Consortium of Oriental Consultants Global
- Hyderabad’s Capital Fortunes Pvt limited
- Netherlands-based Royal Haskoning DHV Consulting Pvt. Limited in consortium with Haskoning DHV Nederland BV
are among the eight shortlisted consortia vying for the PAMC project.The PAMC will also assist the Capital Regional Development Authority (CRDA) prepare a socio-economic development plan for the capital city. Representatives of the eight short-listed consortia will shortly tour the capital city areas before submitting their technical and financial bids.